SPANISH WINE TASTING MADRID
- In this Spanish wine tasting, taste the best of Spain’s wealth of wine regions during this 90-minute tasting session led by a sommelier and wine journalist in Madrid.
- Savor the unique “terroir” of Spain’s local grapes and 69 different ‘Denomination of Origin’ regions as you sample 6 different vintages wines, which typically includes 2 whites and 4 reds.
- Chat about your favorites with your expert hosts in a relaxed atmosphere, enjoying a mix of light snacks like olives, cheeses and meats as you sample.
Reservations: The reservation is confirmed once you have received our Voucher with a confirmation number.
- Hours: Every day from Monday to Friday. At 17:30 pm
- Languages: English.
- Meeting point: Restaurant “La Malvasía” Street/ Dr. Castelo, 26, 28009 Madrid (Closest Metro exit: Ibiza Line:9)
- Time: 17:30h – 19:00h aprox
- Duration: 1,5 h aprox
- Maximum: 12 people, average 6 (For private Spanish wine tasting groups there is no maximum)
- Cancellations: 48 Hours.