GUIDED VISIT SEGOVIA AND AVILA WITH TYPICAL LUNCH
Both towns, Avila and Segovia, are “Heritage of Mankind cities”.
Guided Visit Segovia and Avila with typical lunch Overview
- In this Guided Visit Segovia and Ávila with Typical Lunch, we’ll visit Ávila in the morning.
- Walking through the outskirts of the Cathedral, entrance to the Romanesque Basilica of San Vicente, Mayor Square and a brief walk through its old streets to see the Convent of Ste. Therese.
- Afternoon in Segovia. Time for lunch.
- Gourmet Lunch: White beans of La Granja, Roasted suckling pig, Segovian cake with ice cream, wine, mineral water and coffee. Vegetarian lunch available.
- Then we’ll see the Roman Aqueduct, the inside of elegant Cathedral, and its Alcazar fortress, the most spectacular Castle in Spain.
- Reservations: The reservation is confirmed once you have received our Voucher with a confirmation number. Show your voucher to your guide.
- Hours: From April to October daily at 9:00H.
From November to March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9:00H.
- Duration: 9 Hours approx.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Cancellations: 48 Hours.
- Use of comfortable shoes is recommended.
- Meeting point: Ferraz Street, 3. Nearest Metro: Ventura Rodríguez.