SPANISH TAPAS TOUR MADRID
A Tapas Tour in the Historical part of Madrid will give you a new perspective of the City.
Tapas Tour Madrid Overview
- Get ready to stand and drink without haste, tasting a fantastic parade of dishes and wines from various regions of Spain.
- By the end of the evening you will have discovered the key to wine and gastronomy through the history of this dishes.
- Some are rooted several hundred years ago, as old as the streets we will stroll along. Madrid´s 17th Century by the glass.
- First of all, We will meet at the Meeting Point in the Santa Ana Square. (It is important to be on time).
- First Stop: We will go to an old place, more tan 80 years while the guide comments anecdotes about Madrid.
- The store that conceals a bar where if you like what you eat or drink you can purchase it from the shop. A temple to Ibérico Ham and dozens types of cheese.
- Advised by the guide, there you will choose a drink and 3-4 Tapas.
- Second Stop: At the literate quartet, We will stop in an old style Castilian tavern, surrounded by painted tiles and huge blackboads shoing the names of dozen of wines and tapas.
- Third Stop: Another tavern found their récipe for success a hundred years ago serving garlic shrimp cooked on the spot and served with vermut or wine.
- Last Stop: And finally We will finish in a typical “Madrid Tavern”. Hidden, cozy and inmortal, where full bodied wine is served along with warm dishes and roguish conveersation alike. You will try some more dishes and some desserts to finish with a sweet taste.
If You prefer a Wine Tour through Madrid Wine Region, check our Madrid Wine Cellars.
- Reservations: The reservation is confirmed once you have received our Voucher with a confirmation number. Show your voucher to your guide.
- Hours: Daily 12:30H-15:30H or 19:30H – 22:30H.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Language: English and Spanish.
- Pick Up Service: This tour offers to pick up and drop off to your accommodation for an additional fee. Business Class Vehicle, Mercedes E Class or similar from 40€. Special rates for groups. Read More about our Private Transfer Service.
- Cancelations: 48 Hours.
- Meeting Point: Plaza de Santa Ana (Santa Ana Square) – Lorca´s Bronze Statue. In front of the Theatre. Nearest Metro: Antón Martín / Sol / Sevilla.