PRIVATE MADRID OLD TOWN TOUR
Personal Walking Tour accompanied by an Official Local Guide in Madrid.
Private Madrid Old Town Tour Overview
This Private Old Town Tour is the perfect option if you wish to discover the Old Town on your way.
Accompanied by an Official Local Guide, the route options are up to you, althoug we definitely suggest checking out iconic Madrid sights, Plaza Mayor, Casa de Cisneros and Casa de la Villa, the Royal Palace and the Plaza de Oriente are part of the Tour.
- You will visit the “Madrid de los Austrias” (Royal Habsburgs), the Plaza Mayor and cross the Arc of Cutlers, which is one of the nine ports of the Plaza Mayor.
- You’ll continue through the ancient winding streets around, and will head towards the nearby Plaza de la Villa. Here we will admire some of the oldest buildings in Madrid.
- From the Plaza de la Villa, it’s time to continue to walk towards Bailen Street, where you’ll see the exterior of the Almudena Cathedral, and its neoclassical architecture.
- A little further on is the Royal Palace, which you will see from the south and east side, and finally finishing your walk in the Plaza de Oriente, where the statues of the old kings stand.
- Besides de Royal Palace, we also have the Royal Theater or “Opera”, in Plaza de Oriente.
- Reservations: The reservation is confirmed once you have received our Voucher with a confirmatiion number. Show your voucher to your guide.
- Duration: 2 Hours.
- Languages: Spanish & English.
- Meeting Time & Place: Individual.
- Pick Up Service: This tour offers to pick up and drop off to your accommodation for an additional fee. Business Class Vehicle, Mercedes E Class or similar from 40€. Special rates for groups. Read More about our Private Transfer Service.
- Cancellations: 48 hours.
- Meeting Point Suggested: Carlos III Equestrian Statue, Puerta del Sol. Nearest Metro: Sol.