MADRID BIKE CITY TOUR
Together with a local guide, you will take a bike ride through places that would be much more difficult to cover.
Discover the anecdotes and stories of the city in the most amusing and fun way posible.
- On this 3 Hours Madrid Bike City Tour, a local guide and your bike will take you to spots you could hardly reach on foot.
- A 3-hour long ride with several stops.
- 20-minute rest-break at nearly halfway.
- On this tour you’ll see the city’s most famous monuments, landmarks, squares and parks while riding a comfortable bicycle in a lively and enjoyable atmosphere.
- As a result you’ll learn about Madrid’s history, legends, art and gastronomy in a fun and pleasant way, doing sport and having a good time with other people.
- Route: Retiro Park, “Las Letras” Quarter, Santa Ana Square, Plaza Mayor, Mayor Street, San Miguel Market, Cathedral, Royal Palace, Debod Temple, Sol, Cibeles Fountain.
- Minimum age 13 years (accompanied children).
- So what are you waiting for? Come join us on our Madrid bike tour!
Reservations: The reservation is confirmed once you have received our Voucher with a confirmation number. Show your voucher to your guide.
- Duration: 3 hours with 20 minutes stop.
- Hours: Daily 10:30H.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Meeting Point: Calle Felipe IV, nº 10. Stay 10 minutes before the departure. Nearest Metro: Prado – Retiro.
- Data of interest: Activity of 8 to 10 Km. Minimum age 13 years.
- Cancellations: 48 Hours.