EL ESCORIAL AND VALLEY OF THE FALLEN DAY TRIP
The Valley of the Fallen is located in the Sierra de Guadarrama, some 8 miles north of El Escorial.
El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Day Trip Overview
- In this El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Day Trip, you will visit the Monastery of El Escorial built under the reign of King Philip II, residence for the Spanish Kings, Monastery and Pantheon of the Royal Family.
- The Valley of the Fallen is a monument built as a memorial of those who died during the Spanish Civil War in 1936.
- This impressive work has a colossal cross over 150 mts. high, and the Basilica and Crypt excavated in the hard rock under the mountain. Use of comfortable shoes is recommended.
- Inclusions: Transport by bus, entrances and official guide.
- Reservations: The reservation is confirmed once you have received our Voucher with a confirmation number. Show your voucher to your guide.
- Hours: From Tuesday to Sunday at 9:00H.
- Duration: 5 Hours approx.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Cancellations: 24 Hours.
- Meeting point: Calle Ferraz, 3. Madrid. Nearest Metro: Ventura Rodríguez.