SEGOVIA BALLOON RIDE
Enjoy the exciting and unforgettable experience of flying in hot air balloon. Segovia Day Trip from Madrid.
Segovia Balloon Ride Overview
- Segovia Balloon Ride begins early in the morning, near sunrise.
- The complete activity lasts approximately 3 hours and 1 hour corresponds to the flight.
- This unforgettable experience also includes a celebration with cava and a picnic lunch at the landing site, a flight diploma delivery, video of your adventure and photographic report.
- Suitable for all ages and free of vertigo or any sudden feeling.
- Flights are confirmed by telephone the day before after the study of weather conditions.
- Minimum age 6 years and minimum height 1.20m.
Now that your are at the end of your Tour, you might be interested in any other Outdoor Activity. Do not miss it!
- Meeting Time at the launch site: 08:15H. in Winter time.
- Balloon inflation and passenger breafing.
- Flight time: 1 Hour approximately
- Landing and balloon packing with the ground crew.
- Cava Toast with brunch countryside brunch: cheese and iberian sausages.
- Flight certificate customized for the passengers.
- Return to the launch field in the ground vehicles.
- Duration of the activity: 3 Hours Approximately.
Only for services with transport from Madrid:
- Hotel Pick Up: About 6:00H.
- After the Activity, Segovia Free Visit (1 Hour approximately).
- Back to Madrid: 14:30H Approximately.
- Reservations: The reservation is confirmed once you have received our Voucher with a confirmation number. Show your voucher to your guide.
- Hours: 8:15H.
- Duration: 3 hours in total with 1 hour flight.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Pick Up Service is not included in the Price.
- Regular Service: We can pick you up from your Accommodation in Madrid and bring you back afterwards in a group service. This costs 30€ p.p. direct payment to the driver.
- Premium Service: If you want to make it Premium, see our Private Transfer Services
- Cancellations: 48 hours.
- Meeting Point: Calle 3 de Abril, 40002 Segovia. In front of the General Hospital.