PRIVATE TOUR ALCALÁ DE HENARES. CERVANTES HOME TOWN
An official guide will show you the most representative monuments along the route through the Historical Center of the City of Cervantes.
- Tour: Cervantes Square, interior of the Chapel of the Oidor (Miguel de Cervantes Baptism Place), San Diego Square, Facade of the University, the impressive and beautiful Calle Mayor, interior of the Miguel de Cervantes Christmas House Museum, Calle Santiago, Plaza de San Bernardo, Monument to Catalina de Aragón, Tickets included to the Regional Archaeological Museum of the Community of Madrid, facade of the Archbishop’s Palace and facade of the Cathedral – Magistral of the Saints Fair and Pastor Children.
Reservations: The reservation is confirmed once you have received our Voucher with a confirmation number. Show your voucher to your guide.
- Duration: 2 Hours 45 min.
- Hours: from Monday to Sunday.
- Languages: Spanish, English and French. Rest advice.
- Meeting point: Plaza de Cervantes (Next to Miguel de Cervantes Statue).
- Cancellations: 48 Hours.